Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's Simply Sunday at Getting Cricky!

and we're Celebrating!  Join in the fun by creating something about which to celebrate.  I made this card to celebrate my daughter's promotion.  The sentiment from K Andrew Designs' Fashionable Friends set is so perfect for her because she simply adores shoes.  The shoe is from the Forever Young Cartridge.  It's actually a pair but I used the hide contour feature on my Gypsy.  The flower and center is from Flower Shoppe.

Another sentiment from the same set will go on the inside - "You go girl!".  Be sure to visit K Andrew Designs to see all the fantastic stamp sets available.  Remember that many of them have a mix and match option which gives you so many sentiment choices and,  $1 from every stamp set sold is donated to charity. 
.
Now, join our celebration by linking up your project to the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky. The challenge is open for two weeks.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

17 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute card and sentiment! Love the shoe- I want a pair!!! :)Amy

Lisa said...

I love the shoe, Larelyn!! I want a pair, too!! What a fun card - the colors you used are so awesome and the flower is the perfect touch!! :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Larelyn,
There is no better wa to celebrate than to do it in style. I can think of no better style than a pair of great shoes. This is onesuper good looking shoe! The sentiment is PERFECT!!
Happy New Year!
Charlotte

Sherrie K. said...

Beauitful card Larelyn!!! Love the colors-very classy!
Happy New Year!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Ildi-The craftin mama said...

I love shoes, I have over a 100 pairs!! Love this card.

Ildi your DT sister.

Amy said...

Congrat-shoe-lations on making a FABULOUS card!! :) Love this, Larelyn -- from the design to the colors, this is a "shoe-in" for FANTASTIC!! :)

Thanks for being such a WONDERFUL DT Sister and for sharing your talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!!:)

Your GCDT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very funky card!! love the shoe and that flower really adds to it!!
Kristan
Dt-Sister

Jenscrapstoo said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes!! can I have them in my size!! Wonderful card!!
Cheers Jennie Jnr DT sister

Jana said...

Oh Larelyn this card is so sassy and I have just the friend to give one just like it to! You did a great job, thanks for the inspiration! I hope your new year is filled with many blessings,
Jana

Tanya said...

I like! What an "ooh-la-la" shoe! This is a super fun card and I love the sentiment...perfect!

scrapinmamaof2 said...

This shoe is fabulous. I love the paper you used to make. Suoer stylish Then topped off with the flower! FABULOUS!!!
Heather GC JrDT sister

*Debbie* said...

your card is really super cute love it and this stamp set goes so well I have it and love them all hugs Debbie

Love That Bug said...

Larelyn,
What a fun card. I love the paper for the shoe pattern, and the stamp is to cute
Hugs, Stacy

Miranda said...

Super Cute!
Miranda - Getting Cricky JRDT Sista
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Cheri said...

Super card. I bet your daughter loved it!
Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute!

-JoAnn
Jr GCDT

Amanda said...

I LOVE the shoe!!! I love the pink! Great card all around!!!

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
www.cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...