Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Born to Play Ball


This image from Paper Crafting World is just perfect for my family.
Both of our daughters played softball from a very young age, each earning scholarships to play in college.
Now, our oldest daughter is Associate Head Coach at Texas Tech University.

The digital printable file is called Baseball- Angel Wings, but it was easy to change the color of the ball and make the bats aluminum so now it's a softball digi.

Don't you love this sentiment?  
I've had these papers in my stash for a very long time.  I've made several mini albums for softball so I'm always on the hunt for unique softball papers.  I used Copic markers to color both images which come in the set along with the sentiment.  You can purchase this digital printable set 
HERE.

Thanks for visiting.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

What a good looking card Larelyn! Perfect papers! I especially love the softball paper! Love the inside of your card as well! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so fabulous, Larelyn!! I love the papers and the inside sentiment!! I'm a long time softball player, too, so I just adore this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Hi Larelyn, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...