Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Memories 2012


I finally completed my daughter's memory frame.  I've had the papers and embellishments selected since the end of last summer but I guess I needed her here to decide exactly how she wanted things arranged in the frame.
So here is her memory frame with pictures and embellishments from our lunch on the Napa Valley Wine Train and her and her dad's day at the Giants game.



She left this morning :( after a false start yesterday.  She had a dead battery and dad wanted to replace it so she wouldn't have to worry on her long journey home.
It did give us time to add the Bygel rails, magnet board, and display wire to my craft room.  She's so handy with a drill and I finally have more places to store my punches and supplies that I want close at hand.  No, I didn't run her battery down so she would stay an extra day (but I was sure happy with what we accomplished!)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...