Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School is Cool!


Hi Crafty Friends,
I've been enjoying another week with family.  Our youngest daughter has been here for a week but is flying back to Champaign, IL tonight.  It's been a great summer having both of our girls spend time at home.

Today is my day to post at My Paper Crafting so I have two project to share with you.

First is an altered composition book.

I've used Paper Crafting World's Bookworm N Apple digital printable image.
If you love making altered comp books, now is the time to stock up.  I know Staples has them for 50¢.
I've used DCWV's Chalkboard stack for the slate.  This paper is so much fun.  If you use chalk pens (CTMH or Marvy), the writing can easily be erased - even after a month!!!


Next, I created this card using a PCW cut file and my Pazzles.

I've used PCW's cut file Loopy Swirls Card Set and a sentiment from 
PCW's Just Because Sentiment Set
These beautiful papers are from DCWV's Mariposa Stack - yummy!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back Thursday with my Delightful Challenges post.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
 

1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

Love your composition book Larelyn! It is perfect for back to school! Very useful as well! Lovely just because card too! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...