Monday, July 7, 2014

Birthday Fishes


Hi Crafty Friends,
The family is gone for a week so my Silhouette, computer, and Cuttlebug are close at hand on the kitchen counter.  I plan to craft as the spirit moves me LOL!

I've been wanting to play with my new Jaded Blossom stamps and dies and also cut more of the fabulous SVG Cutting Files images on my Silhouette.  So today I created a project for Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge, "Anything Summer."

Here's my little treat bag project:

from Jaded Blossom:  Ticket Book Dies and Happy Summer stamp set
from SVGCuttingFiles:  Fintastic Fish and Fish Bowl Slider Card(seaweed).
The fish is on an action wobble.  I also added Bubbles from Queen & Co. and used a wave border punch.  A little inking here and there and the treat bag is finished.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you're having a Happy Summer.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is simply adorable! Love the fishy. Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your little fish looks so cute !
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Kate said...

This is Adorable. Thanks for joining our Summer Theme Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

Crystal said...

Such a cute project!! Thanks for joining the Summer Jaded Blossom Challenge!

BugBites said...

goodness- this is so sweet. Love all the colors and that Fish is adorable. Brilliant use fo the ticket die. Thanks for sharing with us at JB.

Melissa said...

Love this sweet Fish- Thanks for playing along at the Summer Challenge at Jaded Blossom.

GiGi said...

This is SOOO CUTE! It just makes me smile! I love that fish and how you created the gift bag with the Ticket die! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Trixie said...

Oh my Gosh! What a super fun treat. Thanks so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

Michelle said...

so very cute ! love the waves and I love goldfish !! hehehe thanks for joining us in the challenge this month at Jaded Blossom !!

michelle ~ JB owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jamie said...

Love this! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...