Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Travel the World


Hi Crafty Friends,
It's my week for posting on the Digi My World Design Team blog and I'd like to share a card I made using the Travel the World set.

My daughter began a new job which will be requiring some travel and she just got her first passport so I made this card with her in mind.

Travel the World
This set has lots of great images for you to use.  When you import the png files into Word, it's really easy to create a scene by moving images to the front or back and sizing them to meet your design needs.  This set can also be purchased as a clip art file.

I've also used lots of Jaded Blossom goodies:
Card Mat Dies
Layered Frame and Journal Dies (arrow)
Flag Die
Candy Charms Die
and
Simple Sayings Candies (stamp)

So glad you could stop by.

Today is the final day to order any retiring products from the Spring/Summer 
Close to My Heart catalog.  Just click the top link in my sidebar to go to my page where you can place your order.  Here's a link to the list of retiring items:  CTMH Retiring 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Maire Gamber said...

Congrats to your daughter! I love your beautiful card and I know she will just be thrilled!
Hugs,
marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...