Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hostess Monday at Digital Delights

Hi Crafty Friends,
  It's my turn, once again, to share a Hostess Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo project with you.
I love adding dimension to my cards and one way is to create a window card and add layers both inside and outside the window.  I wanted to create the illusion of an ocean on this one.
I used both sides of the Kaiser Craft Sea Grass patterned paper.  I placed the Sea Grass paper as a mat on the card base first and then cut out the Jaded Blossom Scallop Oval through both.  I printed the sentiment on a piece of vellum and adhered it to the inside.  Then I added the die cuts from Jaded Blossom Tropical Dies, some sequins, and the adorable Mermaid Samantha from the Digital Delights by Louby Loo store.  I colored her using Copic Markers and added sparkle with my Wink of Stella brush glitter pens.

This gives you a better look at the vellum window.  I covered it with a piece of coordinating card stock with the oval cut out so you can't see where I adhered it to the inside cover.


Here you can see the flip side of the patterned paper which I used on the inside with a coordinating mat.  You can see it through the vellum and that's the look I wanted.
Mermaid Samantha
Mermaid Samantha
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh Larelyn, this is amazing! The velum look, your choice in paper, your coloring, it all is spectacular! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...