Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fall Fun


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my day to post on the Paper Crafting World design team blog.

Today I'm sharing a fall layout.  I don't often make layouts since I'm primarily a card maker, but this adorable file made it pretty easy.
I've used the FALL FUN CROWS layout CF from Paper Crafting World.




I must apologize for the picture quality.  It was a really dreary day so there was no place to photograph the layout to get a good picture.

Everything was cut on my Silhouette.  I just added a little inking and a torn paper bottom border.  Except for the photo mats, everything else is in the cut file - LOVE IT!

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope autumn has finally come to your town.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love the fall colors and the sweet crow!

Hugs,
Chriss
Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou

Georgiana said...

Fabulous layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...