Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Harvest Blessings


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my turn to post on the Paper Crafting World blog.

We are welcoming a beautiful fall morning here in northern California which is much appreciated after last week's heat wave!  I love the colors of fall so choosing papers to create fall projects is always a joy.

Today I'm using the Acorns N Leaves cut file from Paper Crafting World.  I used papers from my stash and cut everything on the Silhouette.  I just did some inking on the edges, rolled and curled the leaves and added a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Happy Fall stamp set.



Thanks for stopping in today.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so lovely! I like the way it looks like the leaves match the background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...