Wednesday, October 26, 2016

6 Cards ~ 1 Hour


Hi Crafty Friends,

I love spending time in my craft room and creating special cards.  But, sometimes you just need some quick cards, especially when you're in a time crunch.

For Challenge 15 at Delightful Challenges, I used the Birthday Animals Clipart set from
Digital Delights by Louby Loo. 

Here are the 6 cards I made in less than 1 hour.

I dragged and dropped the clipart file into my Silhouette Studio program, resized the images and then set the mat size to print the images to my computer, of course adding registration marks so my trusty Silhouette would cut the images after they were printed - easy peasy.

I just added a bit of ribbon and some Doodlebug Designs epoxy dots.  The sentiment is also from Digital Delights, Happy Birthday sentiment.

Now I have 6 cards ready to grab when needed.

I hope you'll join in this Challenge.  You have 3 weeks to enter.  It's always ANYTHING GOES, with a stamp (may be digital).  Just click on the link above to join in the fun.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...