Sunday, August 6, 2017

Always Fun Challenge ~ Let it Sparkle!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Challenge #18 at Always Fun Challenges is
Let It Sparkle.  Well, there's nothing better than a little sparkle on your card, right?

Here's my card - a birthday card for my sister-in-law.

I hope you can see all the sparkle.  I used lots of La-La Land Crafts dies on this card.  The "Make a Wish" sentiment was cut from La-La Land's glitter adhesive vinyl and so was the heart banner.  I used classic white linen-pearl card stock to cut the flower and candle and pink pearl card stock for the birthday presents border.  I tied the tag with glittery tulle and added Stickles to the border cut and candle flame.  All of the die cuts were cut using my Gemini - wowzers, do I ever love this machine!! The patterned papers are from Bo Bunny's Petal Lane collection.



So, get your sparkle on and join us for challenge #18.  Just click the link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...