Sunday, August 20, 2017

Always Fun Challenge ~ Tags


Hi Crafty Friends,

This week's Always Fun Challenge #20 is to make a tag (or something that includes a tag.)

I have just purchased some new dies from La-La Land Crafts and I wanted to put them to use right away so here is my challenge project.  I used Jaded Blossom's Luggage Tag Dies for the base.


I cut everything using my new Gemini.  Wow, it only took 2 passes through the machine for everything to be cut and every die came out perfectly - that's 12 different die cuts!  All I added was a tulle bow and my tag is ready to put on a Halloween treat or gift.

I hope you'll visit the challenge blog to see more DT projects and to enter our tag challenge.

You can visit HERE

Thanks for visiting,


1 comment:

Diane said...

So cute, as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...