Tuesday, August 22, 2017

New Design Team - Woohoo!


Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm so excited to share that I am now a designer for Kitty Bee Designs!

Today is my first DT Spotlight post.  I will be sharing a Kitty Bee Design project on the 4th Tuesday of every month.  Here's my first project using Cupcake Surprise Pup.


I've colored using Copic Markers.  I also used Jaded Blossom Birthday Dies, Card Mat Dies, and Card Layer Dies.  The patterned paper and Sprinkles are from Doodlebug Designs.

AND ONE MORE THING!!!!

Kitty Bee Designs also has a challenge blog,

You'll find a new challenge every other week with a great line up of prize sponsors.  
I encourage you to join our challenge fun!!!




2 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Congratulations! What an adorable pup! One can never have enough birthday cards on hand!
~Katie

Migdalia said...

Congrats I think this is adorable!!Love the cute image.

Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...