Sunday, November 19, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #33 ~ Thanksgiving

Hi Crafty Friends,

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  
We're having a very small celebration this year since our daughters will be together at Aly's (oldest daughter) home in Louisiana.

Our Always Fun Challenge this week is THANKSGIVING.

For my challenge project I made this simple card using some of the banners from Jaded Blossom's Fall Banner Dies - such a cute set!


OK, I have to admit, the sentiment tag was in my stash left over from some favors I made years ago.  I'm not even sure of the cut file - it may have been a Pazzles file (a machine I no longer have).
But, I'm using my stash and that's a good thing, right?

I hope you'll join our challenge by following the link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...