Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #44

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you've been finding lots of Christmas inspiration from the weekly posts on
The Merry Christmas Challenge blog.

For my team post, I'm sharing a wine tag I made for my daughter's holiday gift giving.
Actually, I made her and entire set but this one is for Christmas.


This is a great project to use your scraps on!  The wine tag base is from the
Silhouette Design Store.  I think it's the Balloons tag - I just left off the balloons and added a Sizzix branch from a thinlits set.  I also added some Nuvo Chrystal Drops "berries", a sentiment tag and jute bow.  I think it will be a great addition to her wine gifts.

I hope you're sharing your holiday ideas.  Just follow the link above to join in the fun.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...