Sunday, November 26, 2017

Always Fun Challenges #34 ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,

This week's Always Fun Challenge #34 is ANYTHING GOES.

I love Anything Goes challenges.  It helps me get projects for special friends completed while meeting my design team obligations.

In my determination to have all of my Christmas cards completed before December, I chose to make yet another holiday card.


I love using La-La Land Craft dies. Irina introduced me to using the white on white style using classic linen pearl card stock.  I spent an evening pulling out a lot of my Christmas dies and just cutting, cutting, cutting.  Then, with all of them laid out, I started creating cards - so much fun!!!

Here's one of the results of just playing with dies and paper.

Follow the link above to join in our weekly challenge.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...