Sunday, December 3, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #35 ~ Snowman


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to Always Fun Challenges #35.

I love snowmen so you'd think this would have been an easy challenge for me but it wasn't.
Maybe it's because I had too many choices!!!

I just received my November release package from Jaded Blossom and one of the stamp sets
is "Yeti to Party."  It included this adorable Yeti and lots of sentiments so it can be used for many occasions.  I just love it.  So, here's my take on the snowman challenge.


Isn't he adorable?  I also used dies from JB's winter dies, border dies, and panel dies.  I colored using Copic markers.

So pick your favorite snowman and come join our challenge.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...