Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #46


Hi Crafty Friends,

Well, we're in the final stretch for this year's Christmas cards!  I always tell myself that I'll keep making them even after the holiday and this year I'll be able to do just that since TMCC will continue throughout the new year!!!


For this card, I've chosen a gold linen background and for the die cuts, classic white linen pearl and Mercury Glass.  The detailed dies are from La-La Land Crafts and the stitched mat die is from Jaded Blossom.  

Come on over and join our challenge.  If you've already mailed your cards, you'll be getting a start on next year!  Remember, you can share ANY Christmas project.  It doesn't have to be a card.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...