Sunday, December 10, 2017

Always Fun Challenges #36 ~ Santa


Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm having so much fun working on Christmas cards especially when I don't feel rushed.
I can just take the time to look through my dies and papers and watch them come together on my card bases.
Always Fun Challenge #36 is Santa.

I love this Santa/Sleigh die from La-La Land Crafts.  


I used classic linen white pearl card stock for most of the the die cuts which are from La-La Land Crafts and Jaded Blossom.  The background and sentiment is from the Mercury Glass stack that I bought at Hobby Lobby - LOVE it!!!

I hope you'll follow the link about and share your Santa projects with us.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

This card is just stunning, beautiful as always

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...