Friday, June 29, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #121


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge mid-inspiration post for challenge #121.

Our theme is Under the Sea.
I've used an image from our sponsor, Kinda Cute by Patricia, called Jellyfish.


I'm still using supplies from kits I collected during a shop hop many years ago so I can't really share where the die cuts/punches came from but I think they are perfect to create this under the sea design.
I did use Copic markers on the image and cut it out using my Scan N Cut2.

Mid-inspiration means you still have time to enter our challenge.
Just follow the Aloha Challenge link above.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Larelyn this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...