Friday, June 15, 2018

My Besties International Challenge ~ reminder post

Hi Crafty Friends,
I'm here to remind you that you still have time to enter
My Besties International July challenge.
The OPTIONAL theme is Summer.  You may use any image by any artist.
Years ago, when I first began card making, my bestie and I went on a 15 store "shop hop."  At each store we were given materials to make a 6x6 layout.  Since I don't really do albums, I still have some of the kits which I've been using to create cards LOL.  That being said, I have no idea of the paper manufacturer and I'm pretty sure the flowers are punches!  I do love the colors, though.
My Fluffy Bestie was colored using Copic Markers.
I hope you'll still join us for our June challenge.  Just follow the link at the top of the post.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...