Friday, June 1, 2018

My Besties International Challenge ~ June

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's June and time for a new My Bestie International challenge.
This month's OPTIONAL theme is Summer.

I've used a cute Bestie Fluffy to create my summer-themed card.

I have quite a stash of summer papers.  This two sided patterned sheet is by Bella Blvd.  The stitched sun and clouds are LaLa Land Craft dies and the waves, stitched oval and scalloped oval are all from Jaded Blossom.  I added Nuvo Crystal drops for bubbles and colored the Bestie image using Copic markers.

Come join the fun at My Besties International.  There are great images to be won!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...