Saturday, August 11, 2018

A New Team and a New Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends,

Yes, I'm designing for a new team.  I've joined my dear crafty friend, Shell Shearer Swinscoe on her challenge blog, My Time to Craft.

I'll be posting with her team every other Saturday.  
I'm beginning with Challenge #377 ~ More Than One Fold


Every year we receive a case of Walla Walla Sweet Onions from some great friends in WA.  Their daughter played for our daughter when she was coaching at Texas Tech University.  I always try to create something with an onion for the thank you card.  After 7 years it's getting difficult to find new cut files so this year I created my own patterned paper to add to this Z-fold card.  I hope they like it.

So come on over to my newest design home and join in our challenge.  Just follow the link above.

DT BADGE

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Now I understand the onions, I did wonder lol
Welcome to the team hunnie, really looking forward to working with you again
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...