Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge


Hi Crafty Friends,

Woohoo, another Christmas card completed (I may not have that last minute holiday card panic this year!) for this month's The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Remember we have changed our challenge to monthly from now through December.  You'll find the design team's projects posted on the 15th.  Just follow the link above.

Here's a CAS card I designed for this month.  Right now I'm designing cards that will be easy to make multiples with changes in the background to make them different.


Just some matting and a greeting that I die cut using foiled paper makes a simple holiday card.

Thanks for stopping in.  I hope you'll join our challenge.

Photobucket

1 comment:

mum of two said...

What a great card! I love the patterned paper. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...