Friday, August 10, 2018

Cut it Up Challenge Blog - challenge #154~Use Your Favorite Color


Hi Crafty Friends,

Our "Use your Favorite Color" challenge has started at Cut it Up Challenge Blog.

I have lots of favorite colors but right now with my daughter's wedding coming up I'm focusing on their colors of blue and soft orange.  Awhile back I shared an adorable teapot I made using Ink on 3s Pansy Tea Party 3D SVG kit

 Today I'm adding the teacup.


Here's both projects together.


This is such a fun set.  I also includes a flowered dome lid for the teacup and an adorable purse.
I hope you'll visit our sponsor's blog to see more of her creative offerings.

I cut these projects using my Silhouette using the file as is.  They were easy to assemble as long as you have a strong, fast drying adhesive.  I used Art Glitter Adhesive and it worked very well.

Come on over to Cut it Up and share your favorite color.

Photobucket

2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a lovely set! I can see it on a bridesmaids table for brunch or tea. Beautiful!

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Set!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...