Friday, May 3, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #173 ~ Mother's Day


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today we are sharing Mother's Day projects at the  Cut it Up Challenge Blog.

The coffee theme has become so popular with die and stamp companies but Jaded Blossom just released a wonderful new set of Tea Dies and different tea-related stamps.  Such a great ideas since tea rooms are becoming so popular and not everyone is a coffee drinker.  I just loved this release so I used some of the dies to make my treat project for our Mother's Day challenge.



The bag topper is Jaded Blossom's Rick Rack Topper.  The teacup and saucer is from the Tea Die set and the doily is one of three in the Doily die set.  I used paper papers from Gina K and just added a twine bow with a rose.  I think it's just so sweet.

I hope you'll join our challenge. Our challenge sponsor is Lawn Fawn and they are providing a $25 gift voucher to the winner of this challenge.


Photobucket

1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a great idea! Love the papers and that little rose with twine is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...