Friday, May 17, 2019

Fun-day Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack

Hi Crafty Friends,
Team A at Jo's Scrap Shack is up for Challenge #282.  Remember our challenges are always
ANYTHING GOES.
The sponsor for this challenge is Little Blue Button Stamps.
I love creating coffee themed projects so when I found this adorable Panda with Cup I was one happy crafter.


After printing the digital image, I cut it out using my Scan N Cut2 then added some Copic coloring.  I decided to make a large tag using La-La Land Crafts tag dies.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Coffee is Life set, the flag die is La-La Land Crafts and the little coffee cup cut out is from JB's Coffee Banner dies.  Oh, the Coffee Bean hearts are also from LLLC.  This was such a fun project to make.

I hope you'll join our challenge.  You have one week to enter.  Just follow the link at the top of this post.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

What an adorable little tag!! I love his giant glasses; so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...