Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #421 ~ Tic Tac Toe

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge for this week is to follow the Tic Tac Toe grid.

I LOVE Tic Tac Toe challenges.  It takes challenge themes a little farther by giving  me more guidance.  You'll find the Tic Tac Toe grid at the bottom of this post.

Here's my project following the center squares top to bottom.


I used Jaded Blossom Scallop Circle dies and La-La Land Crafts stitched border dies cut using my Cuttlebug (I love my Gemini but when I go to a crop I take my Cuttlebug - it's quieter).
I used Copic markers to color this fun Caffeinated Crab from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  All of their stamps just make me smile.  I cut the stamped out using a Scan N Cut2.

Come play Tic Tac Toe with us.  Just follow the link above and don't forget to use a die cut as well.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...