Friday, May 31, 2019

My Time to Craft #398 ~ Make it Krafty

Hi Crafty Friends,
Our challenge for My Time to Craft is to use Kraft paper.
I love using Kraft paper for my card projects.  All of my daughter's Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations were made using Kraft paper bases.  I'm now in the process of making 50th Anniversary invitations, also with Kraft paper bases.  Here's how they turned out.
My wedding flowers were daisies so when La-La Land Crafts released their spring kit which included a daisy background stamp I was thrilled.  The daisy line art stamp was also included in the background set.  I used my MISTI to add the line stamps so they would be uniform on all of the invitations. I used my Silhouette to cut the gold numbers and shadow using glitter paper from Michael's and AC black card stock.  Then I added gold Stickles to the daisy centers.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Invitations Galore set.


I hope you'll join us in our Kraft challenge.  Just follow the link above.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! I love the daisies you stamped over the pattern paper ones!

Theresa

MagsB said...

Your card is gorgeous, Larelyn! I love the sparkle on the numbers, so fun!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I just love this make hun, the glitter numbers & daisy stamp are gorgeous
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...