Friday, August 9, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #180 ~ the focus is on SENTIMENTS


Hi Crafty Friends,

For challenge #180 on the Cut it Up Challenge Blog we are focusing on SENTIMENTS.

Our sponsor, Scrapping for Less, sent an adorable clear stamp set for us to use.  It has flip flops and a cool summer drink but I decided to only use two of the sentiments this time.


I used a card mat die from Whimsy Stamps for the base.  The clouds where inked using La-La Land Crafts new Summer is Here stencil.  I also used Jaded Blossom's Tropical die to create the sandy shore.  I had the greenery die cuts in my stash.  The sun is from a Spellbinders miniature set that I found at Tuesday Morning.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge at Cut it Up.
Scrapping for Less is provided the prize for this challenge.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Nicely done nautical themed card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...