Friday, August 23, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #181 ~ Outdoor Fun

Hi Crafty Friends,
Our Cut it Up theme is OUTDOOR FUN.  
I enjoy the outdoors but I must admit that I also enjoy being clean and comfortable.  So, our outdoor adventures involved a camping trailer at first and then a 40' motorhome- guess I'm a wuss!!
My card for this challenge reflects my outdoor style.
The patterned papers are from Authentique. I used dies from La-La Land Crafts (trees and trailer) and Sizzix (words) to finish the scene - quick and simple.
Come on over to Cut It Up and share your Outdoor Fun creation.
Our prize is a Michael's $10 gift card provided by Cut it Up Challenge blog.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Treva said...

Nice card, great scenery; especially like the camper!

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh, this is so much fun and right up my alley! This is perfect outdoor fun for me!!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...