Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas challenge #433 ~ Unicorns


Hi Crafty Friends,

Who doesn't love a UNICORN?  
That's our theme this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I have several sets of unicorn stamps but when I attended the La-La Land Crafts retreat I fell in love with this Unicorn die cut set.


This has become such a popular pattern for shirts and party decorations.  I love it on the card. 
The rainbow and clouds die is also from La-La Land Crafts.  It has hanging hearts but I cut them off so I could add the LLLC shooting star.  Naturally I had to use glitter and foil papers and add Wink of Stella for all the sparkle.

I hope you'll share your UNICORN projects with us.


Photobucket

1 comment:

2craftykaties said...

I LOVE the look of your card! Very bright and and cheery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...