Friday, September 6, 2019

Cut it Challenge # 182 ~ Farm Friends

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our sponsor, Scrappy Dew, has provided us with cute cut files to use for
Cut it Up Challenge Blog's  Farm Friends challenge.


This adorable little donkey is from Scrappy Dew's FARM Pack which is full of great farm files.

I used my Silhouette to cut the donkey and then used Jaded Blossom's Barn Dies for the rest of the scene cut out using the Gemini Jr.  The sentiment is from JB's Udderly Adorable set.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge and visit Scrappy Dew to see their fun and fabulous files.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I started following Scrappy Dew years ago. I love seeing they are still going strong. That will donkey is adorable as well as your card. Thank you for the inspiration.

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this guy coming out of the barn! So, so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...