Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #436 ~ Sketch Challenge


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for Die Cuttin' Divas first challenge of the month.

You'll find the sketch for this challenge at the end of the post.

Here's my card.


I ordered an entire set of Crafter's Companion Circle Sentiments and loved that the sketch lent itself perfectly to the Birthday set.  It came with a cupcake stamp but I chose the beer mug from CC's advent calendar dies from last year instead since I wanted a masculine card.  The sentiment is from a Jaded Blossom set and the flag dies are from La-La Land Crafts.  The patterned papers are Doodlebug Designs.

Here's the sketch for you to follow.

I love sketch challenges because it's makes it easier for me to design around predetermined layout.
I hope you'll join us in this challenge.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...