Friday, September 20, 2019

My Time to Craft ~ Birds!

Hi Crafty Friends,
Our My Time to Craft Challenge # 406 is BIRDS.  We hope you have a good time with this one?
I just love The Rabbit Hole Designs caffeinated critters and the flamingo is just so much fun.
Here she is, happy with her coffee!
I used Whimsy Stamps shaker dies for this card along with a banner die from La-La Land Crafts.  
The caffeinated flamingo was colored using Copic markers and cut out using my Scan N Cut2 machine.

I hope you'll join us for our BIRD challenge.
Photobucket

2 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh Larelyn, that flamingo image is so much fun! What a fab card!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol, I just love your flamingo. Such a great make!
Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...