Sunday, January 5, 2020

Jaded Blossom January Challenge ~ Have a Heart


Hi Crafty Friends,

As a Jaded Blossom Design Team member I will be sharing inspiration for our monthly challenges.

We want YOU to play along!  You'll find our challenge posted on the first Sunday of each month on the Jaded Blossom blog along with a link so you can enter anytime throughout the month.  The only requirements are that you must use a Jaded Blossom stamp on your project, the project must be new for the challenge, and only one entry per person.

Our January challenge is HAVE A HEART

Here's my project.  I'll list the Jaded Blossom products I used at the bottom of the post.






For this treat box:

Gemini Jr.
Copic Markers

I hope you'll play along with us.  One lucky person will win a stamp set of choice.

Hugs and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sunch a cutie !!! love the coloring on his little beard !

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute! I love how you stamped on the side of the box as well!

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable!!

Dandi93 said...

Fun Valentine treat box Larelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...