Friday, January 10, 2020

My Time to Craft #413 ~ New Stash


Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I love Christmas, especially when I get new crafty goodies to play with.

Our My Time to Craft challenge is a great reason to show off your new stash.

I know, I know, this is a Christmas card but I just had to share this amazing Door Die I got from 
La-La Land Crafts - so versatile!  Actually, all of the dies used for this card are from LLLC and several were used for the very first time.  Me thinks someone may have more dies than she can use!


So come and join us and show off your NEW STASH!  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is a fab make hun, love the layout & the door giving the pop of colour

So sorry this is your last make with us, but remember you are always welcome back, just email or message me hunnie xx

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...