Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Thank You Snow Much

Hi Crafty Friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!!

I am thrilled to be the newest Jaded Blossom Design Team member! How fun is it that I get to do the first post of 2020 for them!!!

I wanted to start the New Year with a holiday Thank You treat.

I used the Crate Die to hold a bag of these yummy snowball cookies.  The inside is lined with patterned paper from Echo Park - Hello Winter and the outside is decorated with icicles from the Winter Banner Dies 2 set and snowflakes from the Winter Dies set which I embellished with gems.

For the tag, I used the Rounded Tag Die and a sentiment from the Kind Thanks stamp set.

The cookies were placed in a gusset bag which fits perfectly in the Crate.

The snowflakes from the Snowflakes stamp set were heat embossed using silver embossing powder.  I love the look of the embossing on the white linen pearl card stock.

Thank you for starting your crafty New Year here with me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!

2 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

That is so beautiful! Happy New Year.

Leslie

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

You really rocked it, Larelyn, like I knew you would!!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...