Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Pearly Sparkles ~ January 2020 ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,
Happy New Year!!!
Our first challenge of the New Year at Pearly Sparkles is
ANYTHING GOES.
I love making cards for my relatives and special friends.  I shared a wedding card that I made for a young woman that we've known since she was little.  Today I'm sharing the shower card I made her.
Once again, I tried to include the things that were meaningful to her, succulents, Indian lore, outdoors.
All of the dies except the bracket die are from La-La Land Crafts.  I also used two LLLC background stamps to create the patterned papers.  I colored the succulents using Prisma Colored pencils.
The design of the card was inspired by a card from Irina Blount for a La-La Land Crafts Make n Take held at our local store, Memories for the Making.
I hope you'll start this new year by joining in our Pearly Sparkles crafty challenge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...