Sunday, December 8, 2019

Just Popping in!

Hi Crafty Friends,
I thought I'd drop in to share a tag I made to attach to a hostess gift we're taking to a party this afternoon.  When I need something special, yet quick, my go-to stamps and dies are always Jaded Blossom!
Here's my tag ~
I used the new Poinsettia die (small) die set, Mini Tag Dies 2, and Luggage Tag Dies.  Of course I found the perfect stamp in the For The Hostess set.  Everything was cut using my Gemini Jr.  I used an older DCWV stack for the papers.
I'm almost ready for Christmas.  The decorating is done, the gifts are purchased, cards are ready to mail.  Now I get to spend time in my crafty space finishing up the handmade gifts.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

That's so pretty, Larelyn, especially the poinsettia.

I have the wreath up on the door and that's all the "decorating" so far. The cards are all made, the annual family newsletter composed and printed, and I started writing in the cards and enveloping them yesterday. We'll get the tree this coming weekend. Still have shopping to do and cookies to bake, cross stitch ornaments and stocking to finish . . .

Whew! I'm jealous that you're all ready!! Now you can sit back and relax!

Evelyn

Vonmariedesign said...

I loove your tag!! I looove the layering of the Poinsettia. Thank you for joing this months Jaded Blossom Challenge!! ~Von Marie~

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Jaded Blossom for the monthly challenge!

Michelle said...

So very pretty !!!! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this month !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...