Thursday, December 12, 2019

Sharing Some AMAZING News!!!

Hi Crafty Friends,
If you are a regular follower of my blog or Facebook page then you know how much I LOVE
Jaded Blossom stamps and dies.  I have been using them for my card and treat projects for years because I can always find just the right sentiment, the perfect die set, or the cutest image.
To say that I am a huge fan wouldn't be an exaggeration!
Now a dream has come true. 
 I am the newest JADED BLOSSOM DESIGNER - woohoo!


My first post as a DT member will be January 1, 2020.  What a great way to start off the new year.   I'll be posting 2 Wednesdays a month along with the Jaded Blossom Challenge (1st Sunday) and the monthly new release and blog hops.
I hope you'll make it a point to check out my projects
You can find the blog posts HERE.
And the amazing Jaded Blossom stamps, dies, and extras can be found HERE.


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

YAY!! Congrats to you!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Evelyn said...

Congratulations, Larelyn!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see what you create for them!

Evelyn

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...