Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge 449 ~ Choose Any Sketch from 2019


Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy December!  Are you almost ready for Christmas?  The countdown is on and I'm sharing the last of my holiday cards over the next few weeks.  They're all finished and ready to mail - woohoo!

For the Die Cuttin Divas sketch challenge we're asking you to use your favorite sketch from our 2019 sketch challenges.  I used the sketch from August.  You'll see it at the bottom of the post.


Authentique papers came out with some great traditional holiday design panels and I've made quite a few cards using them.  I love this red truck.  The mats were cut using Jaded Blossom's card mat die and stitched rectangles.  It's a quick and easy way to make a lot of cards.


I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...