Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge 451 ~ Holiday Spirit


Hi Crafty Friends,

What can show Holiday Spirit better than a Santa card?
Here's my make for the Die Cuttin' Divas Holiday Spirit challenge.


Once again I used a panel from one of the Authentique Christmas stacks.  The die and stamp is one of the new Crafter's Companion stamp and die sets.  I love that the die cut word stays attached to card.
This card really didn't need much embellishment.  The graphic and die cut say it all!

I hope you'll share your Holiday Spirit with us.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

This is so beautiful, Larelyn! I love the one you sent me. It makes such a lovely card. I think I'll go looking for that die set for next year's cards!! :)

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...