Friday, December 27, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #190 ~ White on White with a Pop of Color



Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. 

Since my sister-in-law passed away I host both Christmas breakfast and dinner.  I've always done breakfast but dinner at our house is a newer tradition.  I try to set a festive table for both meals and it usually reflects my fondness for snowmen and snowflakes.

So, this Cut it Up Challenge - white on white with a pop of color - worked well since I chose the Snowflake Napkin Holder from our sponsor, The Dreaming Tree.



The base of the holder is white card stock.  Then I layered the red glitter snowflake base and added the white snowflake cut out of white linen card stock.  I thought the added gems was the perfect finish especially since I have red snowflake mats with rhinestones on the tips to add to the table.

I think these will be the perfect accessory for our table settings.

I hope you'll join our challenge.  The Dreaming Tree has the most amazing cut files and you could be a lucky winner.  Just follow the Cut it Up link above.



5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

These snowflakes will look so festive on your table! I love them!

Vicki said...

Lovely napkin ring, Larelyn! What a great idea for a festive table décor.

Gail said...

Wow this is beautiful! Tje napkin holder is a must have in any home TFS

Treva said...

Pretty snowflake and it hits the festive mark which I'm sure was a great compliment to your table.

ScrappyHorses said...

I want to sit at your table for a special occasion! This is so festive; I'm sure your table was gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...