Monday, November 14, 2022

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ November Challenge #28

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you've been following {BYSH}Cardmakers on Facebook.
The newest challenge sketch is always released on the 1st and there is a new blog post every Friday highlighting different DT member's designs.

You are invited to add your project to the challenge album in the Facebook group.
Both of my cards have been shared on the {BYSH} blog but I haven't shared them here yet.

My first design features one of the Caroling Mice from Lala Land Crafts.

The die cuts are from Jaded Blossom.  I colored using Copic Markers.

Here is the sketch for Challenge 28:

I hope you'll play along and add your project to the Facebook album HERE.
There are prizes to be had for one lucky winner.

I'll be back on the 21st to share my 2nd project for this challenge.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...