Monday, November 21, 2022

{BYSH}Cardmakers November Sketch #28 ~ Project 2

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you've been following {BYSH}Cardmakers on Facebook.

The newest challenge sketch is always released on the 1st of the month and there is a new blog post every Friday highlighting different DT member's designs.

You are invited to add your project to the challenge album in the Facebook group.

Both of my cards have been shared on the {BYSH} blog and I've shared my first one here.  Now it's time to share my second card.


This adorable Hippos is from LaLa Land Crafts and so is the knit pattern background stamp (bet you thought it was designer paper!)  The mats are all dies from Jaded Blossom.
I colored using Copic markers and stamped using Distress Ink.

Here is the sketch for Challenge 28:

I hope you'll play along and add your project to the Facebook album HERE.
There are prizes to be had for one lucky winner.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...