Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Sharing Last Minute Manda Clipart

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm back sharing another set of cards using fun clipart from Last Minute Manda.
These clipart files are so easy to use and you get quite a few images for a very low price!
For today's cards I'm using another image from the Bentley Christmas set.


The card on the left was imported into Silhouette Studio and I used the Print and Cut feature.
The card on the right was printed from my computer and then cut out using a Scan N Cut.
And, if you don't have a cutting machine these images are easily printed and then you can fussy cut with your favorite crafting scissors.

The card mat die is from Avery Elle.

I hope you'll give these wonderful clipart files a try.
For more ideas with both clipart and digital images please visit 
Last Minute Manda on FaceBook HERE.

I'll be back next Tuesday with more clipart designs.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...