Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Christmas Gnomie from Last Minute Manda Clipart

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm sharing another clipart project using the Christmas Gnomies 2019 set from Last Minute Manda.


To make this design, I imported the PNG images into Silhouette Studio.  I used 3 images from the set. I sized and arranged the images sending them either forward or backward to create the complete scene. I sent the completed design to my printer and then added the image to a mat and card base.  I added 2 premade stickers, some Stickles and glitter pen.  That's it, easy peasy.

Manda's clipart can be found on ETSY HERE.  If you use this code, LARELYN25, you'll receive a 25% discount on your purchase.

Be sure to visit Manda's Facebook page to see her latest digital designs and clipart.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back next week with another clipart project.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...