Friday, April 5, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #301 ~ 3-2-1

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a fun new challenge for you at Cut it Up Challenges.
For Challenge #301 we're asking you to use 3 gems, 2 die cuts, and 1 sentiment on your project.

Here's my card.


I used my Betterpress letterpress system for this card.  The plates are from Spellbinders and included the sentiment die cut as well.  I added a frame from Pinkfresh Studio's essential frame dies.
I used black Betterpress ink on Betterpress paper.  I love the deep impression made by using this system.  I considered adding water color but decided the 3 red gems added just the right "drama."

I hope you'll play along.  Please upload your project to our challenge blog (link above.)

2 comments:

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!! Black and white is such an elegant combo and the little tiny bit of deep red from the gems is perfect! I wish I could see the impression from the betterpress in real life; from what I've seen of the machine it looks fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...