Thursday, April 4, 2024

Outlawz Challenge ~ Festive Friday April Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm so excited to announce that I have joined the Outlawz Challenge - Festive Friday design team.
It will be fun being a part of another challenge blog and I hope you'll join me by playing along.

This challenge has FOUR themes for you to choose from each month.  April's themes are:
Christmas (always a choice)
Happy Easter
Spring is in the Air
Clean and Simple (CAS)

I have some new crafty tools that I've been playing with.  My newest is the Glimmer Foil system
so I decided to follow the CAS theme with this card made using the Glimmer and plates from Spellbinders (sentiment) and Pinkfresh Studio (design.)


Please visit the blog (link above) to read the challenge guidelines and upload your project.
We're also on Facebook HERE where you can read about All of the Outlawz challenges.


Thanks for stopping by.








1 comment:

Helen said...

A beautiful design - very elegant.

Welcome to the Festive Friday team.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...